RE: Hello

From
"Linuxero"
Date:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Linuxero wrote:
>
> >Hello
> >Anyone here?
>
> No.

Ok, I must said, is this list working ? Could I ask a postgres question?

EL Linuxero

question about functions

From
"Linuxero"
Hi:

I'm interested in postgres because I want to use transactions
and store procedures (or functions).
I have created this table:
Table1
    c1 int4
    c2 varchar(5)

And this function

Name: Test
Return: setof int4
Language: sql

"select * from Table1";

But, this is not working because this funcion only return
a set of int4 results... I should replace this to
"select c1 from Table1".

My question is:
How can i return a select with two o more colums?
Like MS Sql server store procedures does.
Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.
Regards
---
EL Linuxero

Re: RE: Hello

From
Weiping He
Linuxero wrote:

> > On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Linuxero wrote:
> >
> > >Hello
> > >Anyone here?
> >
> > No.
> >

> Ok, I must said, is this list working ? Could I ask a postgres question?

of course, anything about postgresql's doc. ;-)

    regards    laser