Old ftp /contrib stuff

Date:
I have removed the files from our ftp /contrib directory:

    -rw-rw-r--  1 pgsql  pgsql    2471 Apr  3  1997 README.pgv
    -rw-rw-r--  1 pgsql  pgsql     895 Nov 26  1996 README.tcldb
    -rw-rw-r--  1 pgsql  pgsql  202701 Apr  3  1997 pgv-0.01.tgz
    -rw-rw-r--  1 pgsql  pgsql   57299 Nov 26  1996 tcldb.tar.gz

This is all ancient stuff the probably doesn't work anymore.  I removed
the dbase conversion utility to be added to CVS /contrib.  There is now
nothing in ftp /contrib.

Flash Tutorials

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi Bruce,

If I manage to get the first real Flash tutorial "Lesson 1 : Starting
Concepts" finished before 7.1.2, do you think it's worthwhile including
in the source distribution?

Trying to get it done as a good starting point/introductory thing to
assist people in getting a feel for PostgreSQL.  Not sure about it, due
to the size (probably about 290 - 310k when finished).

???

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi

Re: Flash Tutorials

Date:
Seems that is best on a web site, not in the tarball.

[ Charset US-ASCII unsupported, converting... ]