Index for HTML versions of the manuals?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi,

How easy would it be to make an index (or preferably something that
GENERATES an index every time it is needed) for the online HTML manuals?

I find a large amount of my time is being spent looking through the
manuals for references to something I know exists, but that I'm not sure
where it lives...

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift
Database Administrator

Re: Index for HTML versions of the manuals?

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Justin Clift writes:

> How easy would it be to make an index (or preferably something that
> GENERATES an index every time it is needed) for the online HTML manuals?

I plan to do this probably in time for the 7.1.1 release.  It involves
making a list of concepts (in your head) and marking all the places where
they're discussed.  Help would be appreciated.