Web page updated

Date:
I have added submenues and reduced the size of the main page margin
list.

I was having trouble figuring out were everything was.  The new
categories seem clearer.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [DOCS] Web page updated

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have added submenues and reduced the size of the main page margin
> list.
>
> I was having trouble figuring out were everything was.  The new
> categories seem clearer.

Ummm...hiding the 'Mirror Sites' links at the bottom of the page will
generally mean most ppl won't see them...they should remain at the top...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [DOCS] Web page updated

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have added submenues and reduced the size of the main page margin
> list.
>
> I was having trouble figuring out were everything was.  The new
> categories seem clearer.

You've also lost the left menu when you go down a page.

ie. Get It->Download loses the left menu altogether :(

Date:
> On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I have added submenues and reduced the size of the main page margin
> > list.
> >
> > I was having trouble figuring out were everything was.  The new
> > categories seem clearer.
>
> You've also lost the left menu when you go down a page.
>
> ie. Get It->Download loses the left menu altogether :(

I can't reproduce that.  Works here.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [DOCS] Web page updated

Date:
> On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I have added submenues and reduced the size of the main page margin
> > list.
> >
> > I was having trouble figuring out were everything was.  The new
> > categories seem clearer.
>
> Ummm...hiding the 'Mirror Sites' links at the bottom of the page will
> generally mean most ppl won't see them...they should remain at the top...

Done.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [DOCS] Web page updated

Date:
> > On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > > I have added submenues and reduced the size of the main page margin
> > > list.
> > >
> > > I was having trouble figuring out were everything was.  The new
> > > categories seem clearer.
> >
> > Ummm...hiding the 'Mirror Sites' links at the bottom of the page will
> > generally mean most ppl won't see them...they should remain at the top...
>
> Done.

I have shunk the size, and centered it at the top.

Pennsylvania19026