PostgreSQL 7.2.4 & cygserver

From
Saravanan Bellan
Date:
Can PostgresSQL 7.2.4 work with cygserver, If I do not provide -lcygipc
option during compiling Postgres 7.2.4?

material. Any opinions expressed herein are entirely mine only and not of
VERITAS. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
computer.

Re: PostgreSQL 7.2.4 & cygserver

From
Jason Tishler
Date:
Saravanan,

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 11:14:06PM -0700, Saravanan Bellan wrote:
> Can PostgresSQL 7.2.4 work with cygserver, If I do not provide
> -lcygipc option during compiling Postgres 7.2.4?

If you remove cygipc from your system *and* the 7.2.4 autoconf stuff is
as "smart" as the 7.4.3 version, then PostgreSQL should build against
cygserver.

Jason