Help me.

From
Naphong Saebae
Date:
where I can download postgresql for window2000? and help for install
thank you sir

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: Help me.

From
My Deja
Date:
Naphong Saebae wrote:

First stop is to visit this site.

http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.4.1.README

You should then visit www.cygwin.com to download the files and follow
Jason's readme.

Follow the instructions there diligently and you should be able to have
it running.

It goes without saying that familiarity and care with command line
instructions is a must.

There are also other native Windows 32 ports and an official version for
  Win32 from the PostgreSQL group is expected to be coming out in the
not so distant future, with version 7.5.

For the non-Cygwin versions check
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/Windows

> thank you sir

> Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. *Try it!*
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21608/*http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/>

Re: Help me.

From
Jason Tishler
Date:
On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 08:19:41PM -0800, Naphong Saebae wrote:
> where I can download postgresql for window2000?

From any Cygwin mirror:

    http://www.cygwin.com/

> and help for install

Please read the README: