Postgres in Windows

From
"Ben"
Date:
Greetings!

I've some trouble obtaining cygipc from the URL you specified, the website states that the package is no longer available for download since it had already been obsolete. Any other recommendation to install postgres in windows?

Regards,
Ben

Re: Postgres in Windows

From
"Henshall, Stuart - WCP"

Hello,
        This URL appears to work for me:
http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/cygipc/index.html
hth,
- Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben [mailto:nocturnal@time.net.my]
Sent: 05 June 2007 08:44
To: pgsql-cygwin@postgresql.org
Subject: [CYGWIN] Postgres in Windows

Greetings!

I've some trouble obtaining cygipc from the URL you specified, the website states that the package is no longer available for download since it had already been obsolete. Any other recommendation to install postgres in windows?

Regards,
Ben

Re: Postgres in Windows

From
"Gerrit P. Haase"
Date:
Hallo Ben,

Am Dienstag, 5. Juni 2007 um 09:43 schriebst du:

> Greetings!

> I've some trouble obtaining cygipc from the URL you specified,

Probably wrong URL?

> the website states that the package is no longer available for
> download since it had already been obsolete. Any other
> recommendation to install postgres in windows?

You'll need cygipc.

http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/

There is a link at the frontpage to cygipc:
http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/cygipc/

Gerrit
--
=^..^=

Default cc in installing postgres in cygwin

From
"Ben"
Date:
Hey there,

Thanks for the resources that you'd suggested to me. But I'm still facing
minor problem, after I'd deploy cygipc and typed in ./configure, cygwin
inform me that they had failed to run the script because a default cc is not
allocated. I'm sorry if the problem seem trivial but I really do not have
any experience using Linux. Thanks in advance!