pgtcl.dll

From
"Clive Mayo"
Date:
Trying to compile the pgtcl.dll, had to hack pgtclid.c as follows,
and also link against setupapi.dll and libtcl80.a
How can I do a simple test on the DLL ?
Thanks in advance, Clive
P.S. not on the mailing list.

bash$ diff pgtclid.c.org pgtclid.c
26a27,29
> #ifdef __CYGWIN32__
> int hspfileq;
> #endif
689a693,702
> #ifdef __CYGWIN32__
>                       hspfileq = SetupOpenFileQueue();
>                       SetupCommitFileQueue(
>                         NULL,                    // optional; parent
window
>                         hspfileq,                // handle to the file
queue
>                         &Pg_Notify_FileHandler,  // callback routine to
use
>                         (ClientData) connid      // passed to callback
routine
>                       );
>
> #else
693a707

700a715
> #endif
712a728,730
> #ifdef __CYGWIN32__
>       SetupCloseFileQueue(hspfileq);
> #else
715a734

721a741
> #endif

Re: pgtcl.dll

From
s0lao@netscape.net (S. L.)
Date:
"Clive Mayo" <cm@ttl-3d.co.uk> wrote:

>Trying to compile the pgtcl.dll, had to hack pgtclid.c as follows,
>and also link against setupapi.dll and libtcl80.a
>How can I do a simple test on the DLL ?
>Thanks in advance, Clive
>P.S. not on the mailing list.

[...]
If you installed Postgresql, do a "cp pgtcl.dll /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.dll" and try a
"HOME=c:/cygwin/home/user_namecygwish c:/cygwin/usr/local/pgsql/share/pgaccess/main.tcl". If you didn't you must be
surethat the dll has the name libpgtcl.dll, and it's somewhere in yout path, and try to launch the above main.tcl from
thesource tree.
Of course, you should suit your paths above to yours.

SLao

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with
Shop@Netscape!http://shopnow.netscape.com/