pgsql: Copy editing of the replication origins patch.

From
Andres Freund
Date:
Copy editing of the replication origins patch.

Michael Paquier and myself.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2b22795b32576fa7173b501b646581a17de35902

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/func.sgml                      |    5 ++---
doc/src/sgml/replication-origins.sgml       |   24 ++++++++++++------------
src/backend/replication/logical/origin.c    |   14 +++++++-------
src/include/catalog/pg_replication_origin.h |    2 +-

Re: pgsql: Copy editing of the replication origins patch.

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 7:26 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Copy editing of the replication origins patch.
>
> Michael Paquier and myself.

-        * Needs to fit into a uint16, so we don't waste too much space in WAL
+        * Needs to fit into an uint16, so we don't waste too much space in WAL
Actually this one should not have been changed I think, an should not
be used in front of "u" when it is pronounced "you" (Memories of
English classes at school).
--
Michael