pgsql: Fix user mapping object description

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Fix user mapping object description

We were using "user mapping for user XYZ" as description for user mappings, but
that's ambiguous because users can have mappings on multiple foreign
servers; therefore change it to "for user XYZ on server UVW" instead.
Object identities for user mappings are also updated in the same way, in
branches 9.3 and above.

The incomplete description string was introduced together with the whole
SQL/MED infrastructure by commit cae565e503 of 8.4 era, so backpatch all
the way back.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/cf34e373fcf42239a73f36e3054d9e9fbdc1e0de

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/catalog/objectaddress.c        |   30 ++++++++++++++++++----------
src/test/regress/expected/foreign_data.out |   24 +++++++++++-----------

Re: pgsql: Fix user mapping object description

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On 3/5/15 4:03 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Fix user mapping object description
>
> We were using "user mapping for user XYZ" as description for user mappings, but
> that's ambiguous because users can have mappings on multiple foreign
> servers; therefore change it to "for user XYZ on server UVW" instead.
> Object identities for user mappings are also updated in the same way, in
> branches 9.3 and above.
>
> The incomplete description string was introduced together with the whole
> SQL/MED infrastructure by commit cae565e503 of 8.4 era, so backpatch all
> the way back.

This broke the file_fdw regression tests in almost all branches.

Date:
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > Fix user mapping object description
> >
> > We were using "user mapping for user XYZ" as description for user mappings, but
> > that's ambiguous because users can have mappings on multiple foreign
> > servers; therefore change it to "for user XYZ on server UVW" instead.
> > Object identities for user mappings are also updated in the same way, in
> > branches 9.3 and above.
> >
> > The incomplete description string was introduced together with the whole
> > SQL/MED infrastructure by commit cae565e503 of 8.4 era, so backpatch all
> > the way back.
>
> This broke the file_fdw regression tests in almost all branches.

Ouch.  Should be fixed now.