pgsql: Show statistics target for columns in \d+ on a table

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Show statistics target for columns in \d+ on a table

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/ebcadba29fd1aeef76a4c0c4d1d2adad62fe945a

Modified Files
--------------
src/bin/psql/describe.c |   13 ++++++++++++-

Re: pgsql: Show statistics target for columns in \d+ on a table

Date:
> Show statistics target for columns in \d+ on a table

Looks like you neglected to run the regression tests.

            regards, tom lane

Date:
On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 15:38, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Show statistics target for columns in \d+ on a table
>
> Looks like you neglected to run the regression tests.

Ugh. I did run them - but from the wrong tree :(

Apologies. Fix pushed.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/