pgsql: Made ecpglib write double with a precision of 15 digits.

From
Michael Meskes
Date:
Made ecpglib write double with a precision of 15 digits.

Patch originally by Akira Kurosawa <kurosawa-akira@mxc.nes.nec.co.jp>.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/8f8a273c4d2433de57f6f0356f44ab47b7387641

Modified Files
--------------
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/execute.c |    4 ++--

Re: pgsql: Made ecpglib write double with a precision of 15 digits.

Date:
Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> writes:
> Made ecpglib write double with a precision of 15 digits.
> Patch originally by Akira Kurosawa <kurosawa-akira@mxc.nes.nec.co.jp>.

I think you missed the 9.1 branch.

            regards, tom lane

I wrote:
> Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Made ecpglib write double with a precision of 15 digits.
>> Patch originally by Akira Kurosawa <kurosawa-akira@mxc.nes.nec.co.jp>.

> I think you missed the 9.1 branch.

... not to mention that the buildfarm is now failing ecpg-check
everywhere ...

            regards, tom lane

Date:
On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:16:50PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> ... not to mention that the buildfarm is now failing ecpg-check
> everywhere ...

I seem to have messed up my local make check call, sorry, working on the fix.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com