pgsql: Define FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for MSVC.

From
Andrew Dunstan
Date:
Define FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for MSVC.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/236a11dc65906cc200bce4e6db26d20b299cd1b0

Modified Files
--------------
src/include/pg_config.h.win32 |    9 +++++++++

Re: pgsql: Define FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for MSVC.

Date:
> Define FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for MSVC.

I just noticed that you set the value to 1 not empty.
Surely MSVC is modern enough to have this feature?

            regards, tom lane

On 06/17/2011 05:40 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan<andrew@dunslane.net>  writes:
>> Define FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for MSVC.
> I just noticed that you set the value to 1 not empty.
> Surely MSVC is modern enough to have this feature?

Maybe. I'll check.

cheers

andrew