pgsql: Add index entries for more functions

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Add index entries for more functions

Also, move index entries into the tables, closer to the function description,
for easier editing in the future.  Resort some tables to be more alphabetical.
Remove the entries for count, max, min, and sum in the tutorial area, because
that was felt to be confusing.

Thom Brown

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=4fc09ad00c3cc95003a5523d85999da1dd4f9d75

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/func.sgml  | 1781 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
doc/src/sgml/query.sgml |    6 -

Re: pgsql: Add index entries for more functions

From
Thom Brown
Date:
On 23 November 2010 22:03, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> Add index entries for more functions
>
> Also, move index entries into the tables, closer to the function description,
> for easier editing in the future.  Resort some tables to be more alphabetical.
> Remove the entries for count, max, min, and sum in the tutorial area, because
> that was felt to be confusing.
>
> Thom Brown
>
> Branch
> ------
> master
>
> Details
> -------
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=4fc09ad00c3cc95003a5523d85999da1dd4f9d75
>
> Modified Files
> --------------
> doc/src/sgml/func.sgml  | 1781 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
> doc/src/sgml/query.sgml |    6 -

Whilst looking at the latest build of the docs at
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/bookindex.html I've
noticed a discrepancy in this commit from the patch I provided.  I
specified "average" as a primary term with "avg" as a secondary term,
but the commit shows them both as separate primary entries.  Was this
changed intentionally?

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion