pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/rules.sgml rc/backen ...

From
tgl@postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    tgl@postgresql.org    02/10/14 18:14:35

Modified files:
    doc/src/sgml   : rules.sgml
    src/backend/nodes: copyfuncs.c equalfuncs.c outfuncs.c
                       readfuncs.c
    src/backend/parser: analyze.c
    src/backend/rewrite: rewriteHandler.c
    src/backend/tcop: postgres.c
    src/include/catalog: catversion.h
    src/include/nodes: parsenodes.h

Log message:
    Adjust handling of command status strings in the presence of rules,
    as per recent pghackers discussions.  initdb forced due to change in
    fields of stored Query nodes.

Re: pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/rules.sgml rc/backen ...

Tom Lane wrote:
> Log message:
>     Adjust handling of command status strings in the presence of rules,
>     as per recent pghackers discussions.  initdb forced due to change in
>     fields of stored Query nodes.

Thanks.  Glad I won't be seeing that thread again for a while.