pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg ChangeLog preproc/ec ...

From
meskes@postgresql.org (Michael Meskes)
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    meskes@postgresql.org    02/05/19 16:00:53

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/ecpg: ChangeLog
    src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc: ecpg_keywords.c keywords.c pgc.l
                                 preproc.y

Log message:
    - Fixed reduce/reduce conflict in parser.
    - Synced preproc.y with gram.y.
    - Synced pgc.l with scan.l.
    - Synced keywords.c.

Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg ChangeLog preproc/ec ...

Date:
meskes@postgresql.org (Michael Meskes) writes:
>     - Fixed reduce/reduce conflict in parser.
>     - Synced preproc.y with gram.y.

Good, but now I get:

$ make
bison -y -d  preproc.y
preproc.y:5330: fatal error: maximum table size (32767) exceeded
make: *** [preproc.h] Error 1

This is with

$ bison -V
GNU Bison version 1.28

Surprised the heck out of me --- I thought GNU tools weren't supposed
to have arbitrary limits in them.  Perhaps there's some error in the
preproc.y file that's triggering this?

            regards, tom lane