pgsql/contrib README intagg/Makefile intagg/RE ...

From
momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/02/24 22:45:27

Modified files:
    contrib        : README
Added files:
    contrib/intagg : Makefile README.int_aggrigate int_aggregate.c
                     int_aggregate.sql.in

Log message:
    Add integer aggregator to /contrib.

    mlw

Re: pgsql/contrib README intagg/Makefile intagg/RE ...

Date:
momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS) writes:
>     contrib/intagg : Makefile README.int_aggrigate int_aggregate.c
>                      int_aggregate.sql.in

At the *very* least, please fix the obvious spelling error in the
README file's name.  (I suppose the Makefile gets it wrong too...)

            regards, tom lane

Tom Lane wrote:
> momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS) writes:
> >     contrib/intagg : Makefile README.int_aggrigate int_aggregate.c
> >                      int_aggregate.sql.in
>
> At the *very* least, please fix the obvious spelling error in the
> README file's name.  (I suppose the Makefile gets it wrong too...)

Done.  I did a spellcheck on the README and didn't find any spelling
problems, so I couldn't figure out what your original comment referred
to.  :-)