pgsql@postgresql.org
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    pgsql@postgresql.org    02/01/22 12:55:31

Modified files:
    .              : configure configure.in

Log message:
    okay, sorry for delay all ... here is the tag for RC1 ...

Re: pgsql/. configure configure.in

Date:
>     okay, sorry for delay all ... here is the tag for RC1 ...

Uh, can you hold off wrap for an hour or so while I fix this libpq++
breakage?

            regards, tom lane

Re: pgsql/. configure configure.in

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
I didn't see this, so let's leave RC1 as a -hackers limited announce, and
we'll roll RC2 for a more general announce tomorrow?  In fact, if you are
comfortable with it, I'll roll it tonight and announce tomorrow?

Date:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> I didn't see this, so let's leave RC1 as a -hackers limited announce, and
> we'll roll RC2 for a more general announce tomorrow?  In fact, if you are
> comfortable with it, I'll roll it tonight and announce tomorrow?

We have those two reports from Trond about autoconf problems with recent
gcc releases.  I think it would be nice to try to fix those and then
wrap an RC2.

Peter, I was deferring to you on those, but if you don't have time today
I'll see what I can do.

            regards, tom lane

Re: pgsql/. configure configure.in

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
'K ... RC1 is 'hackers only' ... RC2 will be more broadly announced ...