pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg ChangeLog lib/data.c ...

From
meskes@postgresql.org
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    meskes@postgresql.org    01/10/01 08:02:28

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/ecpg: ChangeLog
    src/interfaces/ecpg/lib: data.c execute.c extern.h
    src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc: preproc.y

Log message:
    - Fixed truncate bug.
    - Added patch by Christof Petig <christof.petig@wtal.de> to
    clean up
    ecpglib.

Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg ChangeLog lib/data.c ...

Date:
meskes@postgresql.org writes:
> Modified files:
>     src/interfaces/ecpg: ChangeLog
>     src/interfaces/ecpg/lib: data.c execute.c extern.h
>     src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc: preproc.y

You seem to have overwritten the setlocale fix I applied two days ago.

This is not the first time you have managed to undo other people's
work in ecpg.  Perhaps you should review your CVS procedures.  I believe
CVS will normally complain if you don't merge updates before committing;
what are you doing to bypass that check?

            regards, tom lane