pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2 ...

From
Bruce Momjian - CVS
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/08/21 17:29:42

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2: Array.java
                                              CallableStatement.java
                                              PreparedStatement.java

Log message:
    Here's a resend of the patch.gz.  I gunzip'ed it fine here
    so it may be a transit problem.  Also removed the 'txt' suffix
    in case that was confusing some transport layer trying to be
    too inteligent for our own good.

    This may have been because the Array.java class from the
    previous patch didn't seem to have made it into the snapshot
    build for some reason.  This patch should at least fix that issue.

    Greg Zoller

Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2 ...

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Bruce Momjian - CVS writes:

> Log message:
>     Here's a resend of the patch.gz.  I gunzip'ed it fine here
>     so it may be a transit problem.  Also removed the 'txt' suffix
>     in case that was confusing some transport layer trying to be
>     too inteligent for our own good.
>
>     This may have been because the Array.java class from the
>     previous patch didn't seem to have made it into the snapshot
>     build for some reason.  This patch should at least fix that issue.

First prize for Clearest Log Message of the Month