pgsql/ /configure.in /configure rc/include/con ...

CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    tgl@hub.org    01/03/23 13:42:12

Modified files:
    .              : configure.in configure
    src/include    : config.h.in
    src/include/utils: pg_crc.h
    src/backend/utils/hash: pg_crc.c

Log message:
    When using 'long long int' for int64 type, check to see if the compiler
    accepts nnnLL syntax for long long constants.  If so, decorate the CRC64
    constants with LL to avoid warnings and/or erroneous results from certain
    non-standards-compliant compilers.

Re: pgsql/ /configure.in /configure rc/include/con ...

FYI, ecpg had several 0LL's.  I changed them to (long long)0 because
there was not LL test at the time.