Automatic Failover for Windows Server

From
Ivann Ruiz
Date:
Do any of you guys know any software for automatic failovers on Windows & PostgreSQL?

I've been looking around and it seems to be a problem a lot of people have, I'd really appreciate your help with this.

Re: Automatic Failover for Windows Server

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 06/03/2015 07:16 AM, Ivann Ruiz wrote:
> Do any of you guys know any software for automatic failovers on Windows
> & PostgreSQL?
>
> I've been looking around and it seems to be a problem a lot of people
> have, I'd really appreciate your help with this.

Hmmm, no, not really.  I don't deal with windows server much, and all of
the auto-failover tools I use require Unix/Linux.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Automatic Failover for Windows Server

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Do any of you guys know any software for automatic failovers on Windows & PostgreSQL?

I've been looking around and it seems to be a problem a lot of people have, I'd really appreciate your help with this.

PostgreSQL works fine, at least last time I checked, with the builting clustering/failover management in Windows Failover Clustering (or whatever it happens to be called now).