Hello,
I heard rumor about postgresql foreign wrapper with foreign key checking. It could be useful to distribute data over multiple postgresql servers and still keep referential integrity. Is this feature in plans?

--

Radovan Jablonovsky | SaaS DBA | Phone 1-403-262-6519 (ext. 7256) | Fax 1-403-233-8046

Replicon | Hassle-Free Time & Expense Management Software - 7,300 Customers - 70 Countries
www.replicon.com | facebook | twitter | blog | contact us

We are hiring! | search jobs

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Radovan Jablonovsky
<radovan.jablonovsky@replicon.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I heard rumor about postgresql foreign wrapper with foreign key checking. It
> could be useful to distribute data over multiple postgresql servers and
> still keep referential integrity. Is this feature in plans?

Not that I know of.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company