Are we going to have cluster meeting at PGCon Ottawa?

From
Tatsuo Ishii
Date:
Hi,

This year are we going to have cluster meeting at PGCon Ottawa?

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: Are we going to have cluster meeting at PGCon Ottawa?

Date:
On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 02:02:00PM +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This year are we going to have cluster meeting at PGCon Ottawa?

I heard it was going to be on Tuesday, but I don't have any details.

  + Everyone has their own god. +

Re: Are we going to have cluster meeting at PGCon Ottawa?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 02/25/2014 09:46 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 02:02:00PM +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This year are we going to have cluster meeting at PGCon Ottawa?
>
> I heard it was going to be on Tuesday, but I don't have any details.

I am still awaiting final confirmation from Koichi.

--Josh Berkus

Re: Are we going to have cluster meeting at PGCon Ottawa?

From
鈴木 幸市
Date:
Yes.   Josh, I asked NTT to reply to you on the funding.   I heard they agree for all the costs as well.

Best;
---
Koichi Suzuki

Date:
On 02/25/2014 04:59 PM, 鈴木 幸市 wrote:
> Yes.   Josh, I asked NTT to reply to you on the funding.   I heard they agree for all the costs as well.

So I can announce the meeting?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Are we going to have cluster meeting at PGCon Ottawa?

From
Jan Wieck
Date:
On 02/25/14 20:17, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 02/25/2014 04:59 PM, 鈴木 幸市 wrote:
>> Yes.   Josh, I asked NTT to reply to you on the funding.   I heard they agree for all the costs as well.
>
> So I can announce the meeting?

If there is one, which day would it be? Trying to finalize travel plans.

Jan

Date:
On 03/08/2014 07:33 AM, Jan Wieck wrote:
> On 02/25/14 20:17, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> On 02/25/2014 04:59 PM, 鈴木 幸市 wrote:
>>> Yes.   Josh, I asked NTT to reply to you on the funding.   I heard they agree for all the costs as well.
>>
>> So I can announce the meeting?
>>

> If there is one, which day would it be? Trying to finalize travel plans.

I sent an announcement to this list on Thursday.  Did it not go through?

Tuesday.

Re: Are we going to have cluster meeting at PGCon Ottawa?

Date:
On Sat, Mar  8, 2014 at 02:00:38PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 03/08/2014 07:33 AM, Jan Wieck wrote:
> >>
> >> So I can announce the meeting?
> >>

> > If there is one, which day would it be? Trying to finalize travel plans.
>
> I sent an announcement to this list on Thursday.  Did it not go through?

I got it.

  + Everyone has their own god. +