Please update agenda for meeting

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
All,

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon2012CanadaClusterSummit

I've added everyone in who will be attending.  Please update the agenda
with any reports you'll be giving or discussions you want to have.

If you add an agenda item, please put your name by it so that we know
who is presenting things!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Please update agenda for meeting

From
Simon Riggs
Date:
On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 2:20 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon2012CanadaClusterSummit
>
> I've added everyone in who will be attending.  Please update the agenda
> with any reports you'll be giving or discussions you want to have.
>
> If you add an agenda item, please put your name by it so that we know
> who is presenting things!

I'm organising a separate meeting on "Future In-Core Replication", on
the evening of Wed 16 May.

The agenda of the Cluster meeting is full of non-core topics and it is
important that people interested in in-core replication have
sufficient time to discuss those topics. All cluster hackers are
welcome to attend the In-Core Replication meeting.

I will be present at the Cluster meeting for some parts but not for all of it.

Best Regards

Re: Please update agenda for meeting

From
Koichi Suzuki