How can I install postgresql 9.X on Compute with IBM's Power CPU ?

From
付施威
Date:
hello ,
   How can I install postgresql 9.X  on Compute with  IBM's Power CPU ?
                                                                  A developer for java-web

Re: How can I install postgresql 9.X on Compute with IBM's Power CPU ?

From
John McKown
Date:
Which OS? Power can run either Linux or AIX.
This may help, if AIX:
http://www.perzl.org/aix/index.php?n=3DMain.Postgresql

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 10:54 PM, =E4=BB=98=E6=96=BD=E5=A8=81 <samsarafu@gm=
ail.com> wrote:

> hello =EF=BC=8C
>    How can I install postgresql 9.X  on Compute with  IBM's Power CPU ?

> developer for java-web

--=20
Computer Science is the only discipline in which we view adding a new wing
to a building as being maintenance -- Jim Horning

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

10 to the 12th power microphones =3D 1 Megaphone

Maranatha! <><
John McKown