Fwd: request

From
Kouadio denis KOFFI
Date:
hello, I'm KOFFI Denis from COTE D'IVOIRE, i use postgresql 9.1 since 2012.
i have a problem today. i make a backup and i restored it on another
computer, all go well but when i want to read large objects with jdbc it
returns error like large object "100140" does not exist.
thank you to help me.

Re: Fwd: request

From
Sékine Coulibaly
Date:
Kouadio,

How did you instanciate pg_dump ? As per the documentation, the large objects might not be dumped, see :

-b
--blobs

Include large objects in the dump. This is the default behavior except when --schema, --table, or --schema-only is specified, so the -b switch is only useful to add large objects to selective dumps.

cheers