postgresql database limit check

From
許耀彰
Date:
Dear Support Team,
Because we can install postgresql in ubuntu or centos server, we want to make sure the postgresql is there any limit for it, Such as database size and table size .
Thank you.
Best Regards, Anderson Hsu

Re: postgresql database limit check

From
John R Pierce
Date:
On 10/13/2015 8:01 PM, 許耀彰 wrote:
> Because we can install postgresql in ubuntu or centos server, we want
> to make sure the postgresql is there any limit for it, Such as
> database size and table size .

the only absolute limitation I know of relates to how many columns can
be stored in a single row, its around 1000, due to the 8K byte
blocksize... Note, normally anything more than 100 or so columns is
often an indication of poor schema design.

Re: postgresql database limit check

From
Haribabu Kommi
Date:
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 2:01 PM, =E8=A8=B1=E8=80=80=E5=BD=B0 <kpm906@gmail.=
com> wrote:
> Dear Support Team,
> Because we can install postgresql in ubuntu or centos server, we want to
> make sure the postgresql is there any limit for it, Such as database size
> and table size .

The following link can help you with the size limits.
http://www.postgresql.org/about/

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia