Installton Error

From
"A.B.R.Phani Kumar ."
Date:
Sir/madam When i Install the postgresql,an error is occuring regrarding
about the *DatabaseCluster Installtion Failed*.How to overcome this problem.
i'm also sending the image of the error box.

--
Phani Kumar
cell:+91-9154690866

Re: Installton Error

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 4:13 PM, A.B.R.Phani Kumar .
<abrphanikumar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir/madam When i Install the postgresql,an error is occuring regrarding
> about the DatabaseCluster Installtion Failed.How to overcome this problem.
> i'm also sending the image of the error box.

Without more details about the OS involved (Windows visibly, but which
one?), the way installation is done (are you using an MSI? If yes,
from where) and the version of Postgres involved, we cannot guess what
is wrong with your installation.
Michael