BUG #12816: Problem in usung psql

From
rathan4all@gamil.com
Date:

Bug reference:      12816
Logged by:          Rathan Naik
Email address:      rathan4all@gamil.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.0
Operating system:   Linux - ubuntu 14.04

Whatever I try it says Fatal postgres not found in postgresql.
I am not even able to create a Role it says Create command not found.
Please help

Re: BUG #12816: Problem in usung psql

From
Kevin Grittner
Date:
"rathan4all@gamil.com" <rathan4all@gamil.com> wrote:

> Whatever I try

Please describe, with precision, one thing you tried that caused
the problem.  For starters, was this while running an installer, or
psql, or pgadmin, or an application?

> it says Fatal postgres not found in postgresql.

We need the exact error message with any context, detail,
suggestions, etc.  Copy/paste is preferred.

> I am not even able to create a Role it says Create command not
> found.

Again, we need context -- preferrably with copy/paste of the
command you entered and the results.

You might find this page helpful in framing your question:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com