BUG #12597: pgpool 9.4 utilites error libpcp.so.0:

From
aromashkin@i-cb.ru
Date:

Bug reference:      12597
Logged by:          Andrey Romashkin
Email address:      aromashkin@i-cb.ru
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.0
Operating system:   Centos 7

pgpool 9.4 rpm no create in /etc/ld.so.conf.d config with
"/usr/pgpool-9.4/lib/"

Re: BUG #12597: pgpool 9.4 utilites error libpcp.so.0:

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

On Mon, 2015-01-19 at 10:22 +0000, aromashkin@i-cb.ru wrote:

> Bug reference:      12597
> Logged by:          Andrey Romashkin
> Email address:      aromashkin@i-cb.ru
> PostgreSQL version: 9.4.0
> Operating system:   Centos 7
>
> pgpool 9.4 rpm no create in /etc/ld.so.conf.d config with
> "/usr/pgpool-9.4/lib/"

Thanks for the report. Just fixed it in git repo. I will push the
updated packages later today, as I am working on some more updates.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ