BUG #10548: NpgsqlException - ERROR: 57014: canceling statement due to user request

From
kuladeepmca2007@gmail.com
Date:

Bug reference:      10548
Logged by:          Kuladeep Singh
Email address:      kuladeepmca2007@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.0
Operating system:   Windows 7

I am using Npgsql with .Net application and it works perfectly but some
times it gives below error.

"NpgsqlException - ERROR: 57014: canceling statement due to user request"

Please can you help me for this,there is any setting or any thing that can
resolve this issue for me.

Thank in advance.
On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 10:07 PM,  <kuladeepmca2007@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      10548
> Logged by:          Kuladeep Singh
> Email address:      kuladeepmca2007@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.3.0
> Operating system:   Windows 7
>
> I am using Npgsql with .Net application and it works perfectly but some
> times it gives below error.
>
> "NpgsqlException - ERROR: 57014: canceling statement due to user request"
>
> Please can you help me for this,there is any setting or any thing that can
> resolve this issue for me.
Not really a Postgres bug as this refers to a query being cancelled by
your application or by npgsql:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/errcodes-appendix.html
You should check your application, or directly contact npgsql
maintainers to understand your problem if this is a driver problem.
Without more details, it is going to be hard to guess what is going
awry though, there may be multiple causes for what you are seeing.
--
Michael