BUG #7584: pgadmin crash due to font change in UI

From
ronnydobbelsteijn@yahoo.com
Date:

Bug reference:      7584
Logged by:          Ronny
Email address:      ronnydobbelsteijn@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.1
Operating system:   Windows

I changed the font in pgAdmin III UI Maintenance to one that makes the
program crash. I have re installed the total package and after that
separately pgAdmin but it picks up the same font and thus crashes again. Can
not change font; when I press options the system crashes. Where is the font
stored, and how to change?

Re: BUG #7584: pgadmin crash due to font change in UI

From
"Kevin Grittner"
Date:
ronnydobbelsteijn@yahoo.com wrote:

> I changed the font in pgAdmin III UI Maintenance to one that makes
> the program crash. I have re installed the total package and after
> that separately pgAdmin but it picks up the same font and thus
> crashes again. Can not change font; when I press options the system
> crashes. Where is the font stored, and how to change?

You might have better luck getting an answer on the pgadmin-support
list.

-Kevin