BUG #6281: need to remove

From
"Jim Jackson"
Date:

Bug reference:      6281
Logged by:          Jim Jackson
Email address:      jimjackson@judgefite.com
PostgreSQL version: ??
Operating system:   Windows 7
Details:

I need to remove the postgres from my PC. it does not work and has made
certain files on my pc inaccessible.

Re: BUG #6281: need to remove

From
Craig Ringer
Date:
On 11/02/2011 01:53 AM, Jim Jackson wrote:

> Bug reference:      6281
> Logged by:          Jim Jackson
> Email address:      jimjackson@judgefite.com
> PostgreSQL version: ??
> Operating system:   Windows 7
> Details:
>
> I need to remove the postgres from my PC. it does not work and has made
> certain files on my pc inaccessible.

"Certain files" ? Which files, and where? Give their paths, eg
"C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\abc.doc".

This is interesting because of a recent discussion about the icacls
command run by the installer, but more information would be necessary to
help you.

As for removal: use the add/remove programs to uninstall like you do any
other program. If that doesn't work, provide the FULL ERROR MESSAGE you
get (if any).

Make sure to "reply all" to this email so the mailing list gets your reply.

--
Craig Ringer

Re: BUG #6281: need to remove

From
"Jim Jackson \(817\) 233-2385"
Date:
So do you have an answer to this issue??? I have not heard from anyone.

Thanks
Jim Jackson=20=20
Realtor
Regional Sales Manager