BUG #6215: ODBC - ovelflow with the OIDs - Large Objects

From
"eamanuel"
Date:

Bug reference:      6215
Logged by:          eamanuel
Email address:      eamanuel@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system:   Opernsuse 11.3
Details:

Hello my name is Manuel and I've a problem when in de DB the OIDs's values
are upper than 2147483647 (integer max values), but the ODBC 8.04.02 don't
support values uppers than 2147483647 but in the DB it is allowed . The
field support because it is a oid type.
Any  suggestion?
Thanks

Re: BUG #6215: ODBC - ovelflow with the OIDs - Large Objects

From
Robert Haas
> Hello my name is Manuel and I've a problem when in de DB the OIDs's values
> are upper than 2147483647 (integer max values), but the ODBC 8.04.02 don't
> support values uppers than 2147483647 but in the DB it is allowed . The
> field support because it is a oid type.
> Any =A0suggestion?
> Thanks

I haven't seen any replies to this; you might want to try on the
pgsql-odbc mailing list, as this list is for bugs in the core
distribution.

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company