A bug to report

From
SETU SAXENA
Date:
To,
the respective authority
pgadmin

Sub: to report a bug in posgresql version 1.10.2  (Aug 24 2010, rev 8217)

This to inform you that we are using posgre sql (pgadmin) version mentioned
above. We are using pgadmin to log on to a lnux server with the client
applicaions on our lab systems.
It has been repeatedly observed that whenever a connection to the sever is
released/cut off the client app automatically gets closed( may be the
procress gets dead/hang and the app gets closed)

kindly see to the problem , we really love working on pgadmin but this bug
removes all our status and all the query gets lost.

Hope you will see to the matter.

Thanking you.
Yours sincerely

 Setu Saxena
 I.T. Department
 SGSITS,Indore

Re: A bug to report

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 1:31 AM, SETU SAXENA <seturockslp@gmail.com> wrote:
> To,
> the respective authority
> pgadmin
>
> Sub: to report a bug in posgresql version 1.10.2=A0 (Aug 24 2010, rev 821=
7)

> This to inform you that we are using posgre sql (pgadmin) version mention=
ed
> above. We are using pgadmin to log on to a lnux server with the client
> applicaions on our lab systems.
> It has been repeatedly observed that whenever a connection to the sever is
> released/cut off the client app automatically gets closed( may be the
> procress gets dead/hang and the app gets closed)
>
> kindly see to the problem , we really love working on pgadmin but this bug
> removes all our status and all the query gets lost.
>
> Hope you will see to the matter.

I seem to remember something like this being reported before, but I
don't remember the details.  You might try here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company