BUG #5819: Translation Error of initdb's zh_CN.po

From
"yulei"
Date:

Bug reference:      5819
Logged by:          yulei
Email address:      yu1ei@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.2
Operating system:   Windows XP Service Pack 3
Details:

Hi, I am a chinse , i found the "src/bin/initdb/po/zh_CN.po" have a
translation error in line 608.

there are five "text search configuration" strings in file "zh_CN.po",four
of them are translated by "文本搜索配置",but ,the one in line 608 is
translated by "编码配置",that's wrong , it should like the other four.

i suggest change:

#: initdb.c:2881
#, c-format
msgid "%s: could not find suitable text search configuration for locale
%s\n"
msgstr "%s: 无法为语言环境\"%s\" 找到合适的编码配置\n"

#: initdb.c:2881
#, c-format
msgid "%s: could not find suitable text search configuration for locale
%s\n"
msgstr "%s: 无法为语言环境\"%s\" 找到合适的文本搜索配置\n"

can you fixed it ?

Re: BUG #5819: Translation Error of initdb's zh_CN.po

From
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Date:
Em 07-01-2011 03:52, yulei escreveu:
> Hi, I am a chinse , i found the "src/bin/initdb/po/zh_CN.po" have a
> translation error in line 608.

Could you provide a new zh_CN.po with the corrected strings? Grab the PO file
(initdb-zh_CN) from the 9.0 branch [1] and post it to Patch Tracker [2].

[1] http://babel.postgresql.org/
[2] http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?group_id=1000064

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira