Urgent inquiry

From
"Mariana Chigir"
Date:
Hello,

We are a company that has data base CRM with Postgresql, now we have a very
big problem and we need a version Postgresql 8.3

We were looking for a contact telephone number on your web but it is not
there.

Please be so kind to contact us as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,

Excellence Group

46470 - Albal - Valencia

Avda Padre Carlos Ferris 6 - 3

TEL. 902929002

FAX. +34961261044

 <http://www.forum-development.com/> excellence-group.com

Re: Urgent inquiry

From
"Kevin Grittner"
Date:
"Mariana Chigir"  wrote:

> We were looking for a contact telephone number on your web but it
> is not there.
>
> Please be so kind to contact us as soon as possible.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support

-Kevin

Re: Urgent inquiry

From
Craig Ringer
Date:
On 17/12/10 00:57, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> "Mariana Chigir"  wrote:
>
>> We were looking for a contact telephone number on your web but it
>> is not there.
>>
>> Please be so kind to contact us as soon as possible.
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support

Not to mention:

http://www.postgresql.org/download/

When you say "a version of" ... are you looking for a specific version
of PostgreSQL, like 8.3.1 ? If so, just download the latest 8.3.x
release, 8.3.13. It's compatible with all previous 8.3 releases and
fixes important bugs.

If that's not what you meant, please start at the beginning of the
story, and be specific.

--
System & Network Administrator
POST Newspapers

Re: Urgent inquiry

From
Rodriguez Fernando
Date:
El 16/12/2010 6:44, Mariana Chigir escribió:

> Hello,
>
> We are a company that has data base CRM with Postgresql, now we have a
> very big problem and we need a version Postgresql 8.3
>
> We were looking for a contact telephone number on your web but it is
> not there.
>
> Please be so kind to contact us as soon as possible.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> *Excellence Group*
>
> 46470 - Albal - Valencia
>
> Avda Padre Carlos Ferris 6 - 3