BUG #5591: Creating and using databases

From
"Divyaprakash"
Date:

Bug reference:      5591
Logged by:          Divyaprakash
Email address:      divyaprakash.y@celstream.com
PostgreSQL version: postgresql-8.4.
Operating system:   Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service
Pack 3
Details:

hi,
  I am unable to create the databases after the successful installation of
postgresql. please help me as early as possible.

Regards
YDP

Re: BUG #5591: Creating and using databases

From
"Kevin Grittner"
Date:
"Divyaprakash" <divyaprakash.y@celstream.com> wrote:

> I am unable to create the databases after the successful
> installation of postgresql. please help me as early as possible.

We need more information before we can be much help.  Please read
this and post again on the pgsql-general list.  It really doesn't
sound like a bug.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin