Data extraction via sql from postgres 8.2 to oracle9i.

From
krishnakant.bagwe@relianceada.com
Date:
Hi,
We look for Data extraction via sql from postgres 8.2 to oracle9i.
Postgres and oracle both are remote servers of solaries
Kindly suggest steps and drivers needed to perform the task.

Regards,=20

Krishnakant Bagwe ,
| IBS-ITFLP | RCOM | ext :81390,
Cell : +91 9819578560 ,
Email : krishnakant.bagwe@relianceada.com .
=20

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the u=
se of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the=
 intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please=
 note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that a=
ny e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by an=
y virus transmitted by this email.

Re: Data extraction via sql from postgres 8.2 to oracle9i.

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 2:04 AM,  <krishnakant.bagwe@relianceada.com> wrote:
> We look for Data extraction via sql from postgres 8.2 to oracle9i.
> Postgres and oracle both are remote servers of solaries
> Kindly suggest steps and drivers needed to perform the task.

This doesn't sound like a bug to me, so you should probably choose a
more appropriate mailing list on which to ask this question.  You'll
probably have better luck if you provide a few more details about what
your setup is and what you're trying to do with it.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company