From
steffen nielsen
Date:
Hello.. I just purchased for holdem manager pro. And i need PostgreSQL 8.3.=
msi file to continue my installation. Everytime I try to install this messa=
ge pops up: That i can't open the install file and to contact you guys. If =
i have the right software to my windows. I use Windows Vista and i have dea=
ctivated user thing in control panel.

=20

Help me with my problem please :)
=20=09=09=20=09=20=20=20=09=09=20=20
F=E5 mer ut av Windows Live=99 med Internet Explorer=AE 8.
http://microsoft.no/ie=

Re:

From
Craig Ringer
Date:
On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 23:04 +0200, steffen nielsen wrote:

> Hello.. I just purchased for holdem manager pro. And i need PostgreSQL
> 8.3.msi file to continue my installation. Everytime I try to install
> this message pops up: That i can't open the install file and to
> contact you guys. If i have the right software to my windows. I use
> Windows Vista and i have deactivated user thing in control panel.

You might want to contact the tech support team for your poker software.

There's no indication that you're reporting a PostgreSQL bug, and you've
provided nowhere near enough information to understand what might be
going on. If you don't have any luck and you're convinced there's really
something wrong with the PostgreSQL MSI installer, please ask on the
pgsql-general list and provide details such as where you got the
installer from (exact URL please), the file size of the installer, the
MD5SUM of the installer (search the Internet for how to do this), the
EXACT error message, any Windows error log entries that appear in the
Event Viewer when you run the installer, etc.

--
Craig Ringer

Re:

From
"Massa, Harald Armin"
Date:
Steffen,

the File you are searching for is probably the MSI-Installer at

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.3.8/win32/

more specifically:

http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp/binary/v8.3.8/win32/po=
stgresql-8.3.8-1.zip

best wishes

Harald

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:04 PM, steffen nielsen <nil5en@msn.com> wrote:

>  Hello.. I just purchased for holdem manager pro. And i need PostgreSQL
> 8.3.msi file to continue my installation. Everytime I try to install this
> message pops up: That i can't open the install file and to contact you gu=
ys.
> If i have the right software to my windows. I use Windows Vista and i have
> deactivated user thing in control panel.
>
> Help me with my problem please :)
>
> ------------------------------
> Ditt liv. Dine ting. Alt p=C3=A5 ett sted med Windows Live=E2=84=A2.<http=
://windowslive.no>

--=20
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Spielberger Stra=C3=9Fe 49
70435 Stuttgart
0173/9409607
no fx, no carrier pigeon
-
%s is too gigantic of an industry to bend to the whims of reality