Bug reference:      5040
Logged by:          Clemens Fuchslocher
Email address:      fuchslocher@users.sourceforge.net
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system:   Debian GNU/Linux 5.0
available in Maven's central repository
Details:

The latest version of PostgreSQL's JDBC driver is not available in Maven's
central repository:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/postgresql/postgresql/

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&query=Postgr
eSQL&summary=true&description=true&body=true&pid=10367

Guide to uploading artifacts to the Central Repository
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
Clemens Fuchslocher wrote:

> Bug reference:      5040
> Logged by:          Clemens Fuchslocher
> Email address:      fuchslocher@users.sourceforge.net
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
> Operating system:   Debian GNU/Linux 5.0
> available in Maven's central repository
> Details:
>
> The latest version of PostgreSQL's JDBC driver is not available in Maven's
> central repository:
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/postgresql/postgresql/
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&query=Postgr
> eSQL&summary=true&description=true&body=true&pid=10367
>
> Guide to uploading artifacts to the Central Repository
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html

Not sure what you want us to do here? even if a knew what maven or an
"artifact" I would be stillf confused as to what you consider a bug here.

The official website for the JDBC driver is http://jdbc.postgresql.org/
with downloads at http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html.

Stefan
On Sun, 2009-09-06 at 14:40 +0000, Clemens Fuchslocher wrote:

> The latest version of PostgreSQL's JDBC driver is not available in
> Maven's
> central repository:
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/postgresql/postgresql/

Why don't you file a bug report against them?

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com