BUG #4335: Error w/ PostgreSQL & EnterpriseDB Stack Builder

From
"Mary Kealey"
Date:

Bug reference:      4335
Logged by:          Mary Kealey
Email address:      mary.t.freesmeyer@jpmchase.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

I launched PostgreSQL & EnterpriseDB Stack Builder and get the error "Failed
to open the application list:  http://www.postgresql.org/applications.xml
Error:  The URL specified could not be opened.

Re: BUG #4335: Error w/ PostgreSQL & EnterpriseDB Stack Builder

From
Craig Ringer