Spelling error in 8.1.6-1 Windows Error Dialog typo

From
"Keith Turner"
Date:
Not sure where to find the TODO list per the bug reporting guidelines, but
this is pretty simple. It may be fixed in newer versions, but we are using
this version until 8.2 is tested on our systems. Do with this what you will.

When you create a superuser with a semi-colon or quotes the error dialog
starts "Passwords may not conain quotes..." missing the "t" in contain.

Keith

Re: Spelling error in 8.1.6-1 Windows Error Dialog typo

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 11:00:18AM -0600, Keith Turner wrote:
> Not sure where to find the TODO list per the bug reporting guidelines, but
> this is pretty simple. It may be fixed in newer versions, but we are using
> this version until 8.2 is tested on our systems. Do with this what you will.
>
> When you create a superuser with a semi-colon or quotes the error dialog
> starts "Passwords may not conain quotes..." missing the "t" in contain.

Thanks for reporting this, it has been fixed for 8.2 and all future
releases.

//Magnus