BUG #2995: PSQLRestore crash and MemoryLeaks!

From
"Bruno"
Date:

Bug reference:      2995
Logged by:          Bruno
Email address:      support@ionworx.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.3
Operating system:   Windows XP SP2
Details:

Hello,

We see many memory leaks using your component, I have always problem to
using PSQLRestore, I use BDS 2006 with option ReportMemoryLeaksOnShutDown :=
True.

Download video : http://www.ionworx.com/samples/PDACMemLeak.zip

Please let's me know, thank you!

Regards,
Bruno

Re: BUG #2995: PSQLRestore crash and MemoryLeaks!

From
Pavel Golub
Date:
Hello, Bruno.

This is not an PostgreSQL team product, But MicroOLAP!

Use MicroOLAP support system to solve this!

--
With best wishes,
 Pavel                          mailto:pavel@microolap.com