Clarification : Postmaster crash

From
Lakshminarayanan Radhakrishan
Date:
Hi,

Postmaster is crashing in my system and following trace is recorded in
the log file.
Can you please check and let me know the root cause of the crash ?

LOG:  database system was interrupted at 2006-09-13 13:28:51 CEST
LOG:  record with zero length at 0/B37888
LOG:  invalid primary checkpoint record
LOG:  record with zero length at 0/B37848
LOG:  invalid secondary checkpoint record
PANIC:  could not locate a valid checkpoint record
LOG:  startup process (PID 470) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure

thanks & regards
Laks