BUG #1920: Installer no WIN1252 & UTF8 selection

From
"Andrew"
Date:

Bug reference:      1920
Logged by:          Andrew
Email address:      andrew@merimen.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1-B2 (win32)
Operating system:   XP Professional
Details:

I can't select those 2 options for database encoding when initializing
cluster from the Win32 installer. This is in the list of new features for
8.1.

Most likely just a minor oversight on the installer and not the database
itself.

Please correct me if I'm not raising this in the correct forum or place.
Thanks to all developers, great job so far.

Re: BUG #1920: Installer no WIN1252 & UTF8 selection

From
"Magnus Hagander"