PLTCL

From
"Luciano - UNILOG SA"
Date:
Hello

I'm trying to create a new language in my database (pg 8 beta5 - Windows Xp=
) and the error message show me.

C:\Arquivos de programas\PostgreSQL\8.0.0-beta5\bin>createlang.exe pltcl -d=
 supremus -h localhost -U administrador
Password:
createlang: language installation failed: ERROR:  could not load library "C=
:/Arquivos de programas/PostgreSQL/8.0.0-beta5/lib/pltcl.dll": error

What the problem ?
The pg8 for windows beta5 don't have support to this language type ?

Tks

staing....

Luciano Almeida
SC - BRAZIL