ALTER INDEX broken in CVS head?

From
Fabien COELHO
Date:
Dear debuggers,

Sorry again if it was already reported or it is a work in progress, but I
cannot have access to the list archives right now.

On my linux box with a cvs-head updated  this morning:

sh> mkdir /tmp/postgres
psql> CREATE TABLESPACE foo LOCATION '/tmp/postgres';
psql> CREATE SCHEMA bla TABLESPACE foo;
psql> CREATE TABLE bla.t(id SERIAL PRIMARY KEY);
psql> ALTER INDEX bla.t_pkey SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
        before or while processing the request.
@:
!>

then
psql> ALTER INDEX bla.t_pkey SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
ERROR:  could not create relation 1663/19396/19473: File exists

So the state is pretty incoherent.
Well, I can still drop the database.

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr

Re: ALTER INDEX broken in CVS head?

Date:
Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> psql> CREATE TABLE bla.t(id SERIAL PRIMARY KEY);
> psql> ALTER INDEX bla.t_pkey SET TABLESPACE pg_default;

Fixed.  Thanks for the report.

            regards, tom lane