Bug #543: Unable to build postgres on Aix

From
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Date:
Francisco Leovey (fleovey@jus.gov.ar) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
Unable to build postgres on Aix

Long Description
I have tried many ways to build Postgres on Aix, but all failed with different problems. Is there a binary release for
Aixso we can get it working asap?

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report

Re: Bug #543: Unable to build postgres on Aix

From
Tatsuo Ishii
Date:
> I have tried many ways to build Postgres on Aix, but all failed with different problems. Is there a binary release
forAix so we can get it working asap?

Without knowing what version of AIX and PostgreSQL combo you are using
it's really hard to tell what to do.

At least, 7.2betat4+AIX 5L compiles fine for me.
--
Tatsuo Ishii